2009年6月4日 星期四

Heavy rain

It rained so heavily in the morning that I did not feel like going to school for French class starting from 1pm. However, my conscience ruled on when I finished my lunch. I reluctantly put on my raincoat and set off to school. Even though I looked like a wierdo when I am in that blue raincoat, it prevented me from soaking by the raindrops anyway.

There was still something heart-lifting for me in such seemingly gloomy day. Recently kind of desperated knowing I was turned down by six scholarships committees, I received a mail from ORTC that I have won the scholarship this morning. Not very much compared with other scholarship I might have got, but it's always better than nothing.

Thanks God for giving me some financial support. Today could be the happiest rainy day in my life. I hope I can earn enough money before going to France.

沒有留言: