2009年6月13日 星期六

Echange de langue

Today I did not study at all, but I talked all day. Morning, I exchanged French with David, and afternoon Japanese with Mariko. Not until today did I know that they were classmates in the Chinese class of LTTC. What a small world!

I found that my Japanese really improved after talking to Mariko. We talked for the whole afternoon, from 1:10 to 6:00. She is very intelligent, easy-going, and confident. We talked about western literature, philosophy, college life, society, Japan culture, Taiwan culture, and everything! During the conversation he helped me take most of the notes, and correct my grammar mistakes when speaking, which I think are quite helpful for me. I really thank God for having her as my Japanese exchange.

Although it rained heavily again just like this Thursday, I still feel very happy. Having friends around really makes my used-to-be-gloomy life happier. Thank you all for supporting me when I am in need. May God bless you.

True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it is lost.

沒有留言: