2008年10月13日 星期一

KylieX2008 tour

Kylie Minogue, my favorite singer is coming to Taipei on December 4 2008 at Taipei Soccer Stadium! When I hear this news, I feel quite exciting, but at the same time a little bit disappointing, because the concert is held outdoors. Originally it was planned to be held at Taipei Arena, but now it is confirmed that we have to watch the concert outdoor.

With regard to the outdoor environment, I think there would be lots of drawbacks, for example, the weather, which is the most unpredictable factor. If unfortunately it should rain that day, the fans will have to endure the extreme inconvenience, because the ground they stand would be muddy, and they have to wear the raincoat, not to mention the showgirl. The worst will be that the concert being cancelled by the rain.

I am also wondering that if the stage can represent the splendor of LED panel-constructed stage in Kylie's former shows in Europe. In the open air stage, there could be the noise from outside like plane, and I am afraid that the sound effect could not be as perfect as indoor.

Though there are many drawbacks prevent me from going to the concert, I still decide to take the chance. It could be the first time, and maybe the last time that Kylie comes to Taiwan. The VIP area costs me 5400NT, which is already the 10-percent discount price only on Oct 10, but still very expensive. I ask my friend Tony to help me buy the ticket, for I have to work that day.

This is the first time I go to the concert and it's also the first time I have ever spent that much money to go watch a show. I think I must have been crazy, but I hope I can really enjoy the concert to come and that Kylie should include all of the tracks that she performed in the Europe tour in the Taiwan tour.

3 則留言:

luvmin 提到...

可能是因為要配合舞臺上半部

這樣才能夠吊人



機耶!! 我不要被砍!!

luvmin 提到...

大家最後一起ENCORE

讓KYLIE再為我們表演一曲

「Especially for you」吧!

pigtsen 提到...

我還記得我第一次看到她的時候

是我國中在澳洲

當時就覺得她的歌很好聽(他很SEXY)

一直到高中之後 才知道原來他叫凱莉米洛

他真的是性感女生的第一人選