2008年7月15日 星期二

Working

Here i am again. This morning i lost my temper before i went to Mac. My bike was lost, and i supposed that my father rode away. To my relief, when i get home, i phoned my dad, and he says that the bike is in the first floor of our appartment.

Today i did the morning shift. There are less people than the noon and night shift. The manager asked me to clean the dining area first, and then i worked at the beverage station. I made tons of mistake and i was still not familiar enough with the beverage, so i was scolded harshly by the manager. However, i think i can handle the blame, because people learn from mistake. If i take the criticism personally, it would be very difficult to carry on. At least now i have learned how to brew the tea correctly, and not to make the same mistake again.

Half an hour before the rush hour, i clean the dining area again, and this time i did better and more efficient that what i did on Sunday. I think i really find the tip of cleaning, that is do the most important things in limitd time. I changed the plastic bags in the bin from sec to fourth floor, refilled the paper towel and toilet paper in the toilet, cleaned aways the dirts and wastes in the toilet, mopped the floor dry, broomed away the littered and fast food leftovers on the ground, and take all the plates to the first floor to wipe it. There is actually a rhythm to clean, and i am glad i can handle them all by myself today.

After all the works are done, i felt great degree of sense of achievement. The job really gives me an insight into physical labour; labour makes me think about life, the sweat and aspiration are the proof of the real sacrifice and devotion.

沒有留言: