2008年12月31日 星期三

Retrospective

I have to confess that this year I am always cynical toward many things, thinking I am living in unjustice and misery, thus I kind of create a cage to trap myself. At the end of this year, however, as I read through my notes taken from the literature class, and the articrafts I made when I was a child, which have the history of more than ten years, a wave of undescribable, happiness, comes to my mind, just like a warm stream. I feel very excited and notice that there are still very good things hidden in my life while I am desperate with the bad things happen to me. Happiness is just there, waiting for me to grasp and enjoy. Literature and other beatiful things such an seemingly not skillful childish artifact really have their mythic power to soothe my chaotic state of mind. I am glad I finally find peace of mind at this moment, and I hope I can grasp this feeling and keep on going. At least view my life with a different perspective, I think.

沒有留言: